Interview with Prof Catherine Bowen
NK Active Podcast – World Arthritis day.
Welcome to episode 17 – A Bonus special episode for World Arthritis day.
Nick and Charlie were very excited to have such a special guest on the Podcast, Professor Catherine Bowen, who is a Professor in Podiatry and bit of a big deal in the Osteoarthritis world and is involved with arthritis research on a National and International level!
Nick and Charlie chat with Cathy covering
– What is happening in the world of Osteoarthritis
– Do we need to try and de-medicalise Osteoarthritis
– Updates in imaging and early detection of osteoarthritis
– How we can build links between research and Clinical teams to help patients
– Education and myth busting.
– What the future holds.