Get running from zero to 40 minutes in 16 weeks! Our graded running programme is aimed to help anyone who wants to start running or who is coming back to running after some time off, either from injury or a training break.
The NK Active zero2forty running box has been designed to try and prevent doing too much too soon and reduce the risk of you getting injured during training. Each week has a set of strengthening exercises, these are just as important as the running and can be access via QR code on each week’s training layout.
The zero2forty box contains:
- a welcome from the NK Active team
- some top tips and helpful information for starting your running journey
- a 16-week running programme, with recommend runs and strength training exercises for each week.
- Strength exercises accessed via the QR code on the training plan and linked to the NK Active YouTube channel.
- a tone loop (exercise band) for strength work
The programme can be followed outdoors on indoors on a treadmill.
Free delivery on second class postage.
Additional tone loops (exercise bands) are available to buy here.