Big news from the NK Active team is that from Tuesday 09 June we are able to move to the second stage of reopening the clinic!
This means that appointments in the clinic will now be possible for anyone and can include 3D gait analysis, strength testing and gym-based rehab sessions.
For the month of June, both Nick Knight and Charlotte Dando will be in clinic on Tuesday 9th/16th/23rd/30th of June from 8:30am to 4:30pm and on Friday 12th/19th/26th of June from 8:00am to 3:00pm.
Group gym classes are not possible at this time.
What to expect when you visit clinic.
Coming into the clinic from Tuesday 09 June might look a little different though and we are introducing a number of precautions for both patients attending an appointment and the team.
- Pre-appointment questionnaire
- staggered appointment times and a minimum 15 minute gap between appointments for extra cleaning
- NK Active team in full PPE gear
- hand gel available in clinic
- temperature checked when arriving in clinic
- additional cleaning measures in place
- if you arrive early for your appointment, please wait in your car until the appointment time
The NEW Get Active Again Package.
As lockdown rules change and our ability to do more activities change, we have already started to see (either in clinic or via video consultations) sporting injuries as a result of sudden changes in activity levels – more often than not, too much too soon!
You already know that our motto is “get active, stay active” so this new Get Active Again package has been created especially for those getting back to activity and increasing activity after lockdown.
The Get Active Again package is for new and existing patients, is only available for month and can be done in-clinic or via video appointment.
The package includes:
- Pre-appointment questionnaire (define activity levels and goals)
- Appointment (face-to-face or video)
- Strength testing – where (if any areas) of improvements need to be worked on
- Exercise program designed to your areas of need
- Then program of how to return back to chosen activity with reduced risk of injury and supply you with equipment needed (posted to you if via video consultation)
- 6-weeks follow up to check on progress
To book a Get Active Again package, call us on 01794 840155 or email us.